OKTEM has been conducting Common Criteria Evalautions since 2005 when it was accredited by Turkish Accreditation Agency (TÜRKAK) according to ISO/IEC 17025.
- 2001 - OKTEM was established with the support of the Turkish Armed Forces under TÜBİTAK UEKAE.
- 2005 - OKTEM is accredited by TÜRKAK from ISO 17025 standard for EAL4 + level.
- 2009 - The first official Common Criteria Assessment was completed by OKTEM. TÜRKAK accreditation has been increased to EAL5 + for ISO 17025 standard.
- 2010 - Turkey gained the "Certification Manufacturer " title on November 17, 2010.
- 2016 - OKTEM is licensed by Turkish Standards Institution (TSE) for ISO 19790, ISO 24759 and TSE K 505 evaluations.
- 2019 - OKTEM is licensed by TSE for Secure Card Access Devices (TS 13582, TS 13583, TS 13584, TS 13585) and Electronic Authentication System (TS 13678, TS 13679, TS 13680, TS 13681) for Electronic ID Cards.