OKTEM was accredited by the Turkish Accreditation Agency in 2005 as a Common Criteria Laboratory and licensed by the Turkish Standards Institute in 2008.
OKTEM has the competence and almost 20 years experience to meet any needs of its customers in product and system security with licensed test, evaluation, training and consultancy services.
Many domestic and international Common Criteria Evaluations are completed by OKTEM Laboratory.
- OKTEM Laboratory was established in 2001.
- In 2003, after Turkey became a Consuming Member of Common Criteria, OKTEM Laboratory developed its work and research more efficiently to be a Certificate Authorizing Member.
- In 2005, quality of the evaluations conducted by OKTEM is accredited by the Turkish Accreditation Agency (TÜRKAK) within the scope of the ISO 17025 standard with EAL 4+ Common Criteria Evaluation Level.
- In 2009, ISO 17025 certificate with EAL 4+ was upgraded to EAL 5+. Same year, Turkey achieved to become a Certificate Authorizing Member.
- OKTEM is licensed by Turkish Standards Institute to test products according to ISO/IEC 19790 Security Requirements for Crypto Modules and evaluate products according to TSE K 505 Basic Level Security Evaluation standard in 2016.
- In 2019, OKTEM was licensed by TSE for Secure Card Access Device Tests (TS 13582, TS 13583, TS 13584, TS 13585), and Electronic Identification Verification System Tests (TS 13678, TS 13679, TS 13680, TS 13681).